Open Registration @ Rs.1000
Concessional Registration @ Rs.500
Offline Registration can be done at
SDC Anna Cinemas
21, Anna Salai, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600014
between 11.00 a.m to 05.00 p.m Users are requested to bring passport size photograph along with the registration fee.
( Student / Member of any Film union/ Film Society and Senior CItizens should provide a valid and appropriate identity to avail the discount. For Senior Citizens age should be 60 or above.)
- Age Limit: 18+
- Entry allowed up to 15 minutes after the commencement of each screening.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Delegate card to be collected at the Festival Office from 16th Feb 2021
- Admission only for the person whose photograph is affixed to the Delegate Card to the venues indicated in the Screening Schedule.
- The Delegate ID card must not be detached from the neckband.
- The Delegate ID card is not valid for RED CARPET Screenings.
- This card must be displayed by the holder prominently at all times inside the screening venues and presented for verification on demand by the Festival Authorities or their authorized representatives.
- Seating for all shows will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Smoking strictly prohibited at all venues. Mobile Phones should be switched off inside the auditoriums.
- Delegate ID Card is not transferable and lost ID Cards will not be replaced.
- Please avoid entering the Auditorium 15 minutes after the commencement of the film and oblige.
- Seating is based on Government rules and guidance given for COVID 19.