As per the State Government Guidelines, in order to enter the cinema, it is mandatory to have Covid 19 vaccine (one dose at least), for patrons above 18 years old. Vaccination certificate will be verified at the cinema entry, no entry will be permitted for non-vaccinated patrons and tickets will not be refunded
Open Registration @ Rs.1000
Concessional Registration @ Rs.500
This is for members of Film Union, Students and Senior Citizens (above Age 60), one has to produce the original union membership or student ID card or Age proof IDs along with a passport size photo .
can be done at
#21, Mount Road, Annasasalai,Chennai-600 002
(Next to GG Complex), India
Daily from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm (from 1st Dec 2022)
Users are requested to bring passport size photograph along with the registration fee.
( Student / Member of any Film union/ Film Society and Senior CItizens should provide a valid and appropriate identity to avail the discount. For Senior Citizens age should be 60 or above.)
- Age Limit: 18+
- Entry allowed up to 15 minutes after the commencement of each screening.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Admission only for the person whose photograph is affixed to the Delegate Card to the venues indicated in the Screening Schedule.
- The Delegate ID card must not be detached from the neckband.
- The Delegate ID card is not valid for RED CARPET Screenings.
- This card must be displayed by the holder prominently at all times inside the screening venues and presented for verification on demand by the Festival Authorities or their authorized representatives.
- Seating for all shows will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Smoking strictly prohibited at all venues. Mobile Phones should be switched off inside the auditoriums.
- Delegate ID Card is not transferable and lost ID Cards will not be replaced.
- Please avoid entering the Auditorium 15 minutes after the commencement of the film and oblige.
- Seating is based on Government rules and guidance given for COVID 19.
Terms & Conditions
- As per the State Government Guidelines, in order to enter the cinema, it is mandatory to have Covid 19 vaccine (one dose at least), for patrons above 18 years old. Vaccination certificate will be verified at the cinema entry, no entry will be permitted for non-vaccinated patrons and tickets will not be refunded
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- No refunds are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Chennai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply.